Interested in getting involved?
Wood Street Communications of Point Park University will be offered as a integrated marketing capstone course every spring semester. The initiative is also an option for practicum and apprentice students on an application basis. If you are a student looking for opportunities for freelance agency work, we may have available projects.
Be sure to register for courses that are part of the initiative, including photography, videography, graphic design, and public relations courses, or practicum and apprenticeship opportunities. Any questions about these courses, practicum or apprenticeship opportunities should be directed to your advisor.
- Students at any level who have an interest in public relations work; projects are matched to specific interests and talents
- A minimum of 70 hours of work must be completed before the end of the semester
- Students work directly with the adviser and apprentice for one semester; may include working directly with clients
- Students at any level interested in working on a per project basis; projects are matched to specific interests and talents
- Must have time to dedicate to completing projects on deadline
- May involve work directly with clients under the supervision of the director
If you’re interested in freelancing or would like more information, please contact Heather Starr Fiedler at email@example.com or stop by her office on the 10th floor of Thayer Hall.